Security Dog Officer
The role of the security dog agent is to form a real “Man/Dog” team that knows how to optimise the acquired and natural qualities of the dog.
Their mission is to ensure the protection of people and property in a given geographical area by carrying out surveillance rounds (car parks, commercial sites, etc.).
The combined qualities of the security guard and his dog form a real man-dog partnership.
Prevention, thanks to the presence of the agent-dog pair, increases your security, particularly in the event of a conflict situation.
The dog detects elements that the agent would not be able to perceive while ensuring the protection of the latter.
In the event of an intervention in a hostile environment, the dog can be sent on reconnaissance
- Access control
- Accompanying company personnel in sensitive areas
- Protection of the victim and securing the area
- Surveillance of large public areas (car park, railway station, industrial zone)
- Surveillance of fixed points in case of works (banks, building sites)
- Securing the premises after an intrusion (protective measures)
- Special events (concerts, sports events, exhibitions)
► Commercial brochure
► They trust us
PROTECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS & YOUR PROPERTY
24-hour mobile alarm response unit – Active security rounds – Security – Guarding – Fire safety – Dog unit